Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
Tayais

Chitty Chat

Hallo, I'm back after some well deserved leave (well I think so anyway!), what has everyone been getting up too?

• Like 1

Hallo, I'm back after some well deserved leave (well I think so anyway!), what has everyone been getting up too?

A few of us from St Evenage (as manders so aptly puts it) went out on Sat night and I'm still suffering now!!

Dan

A few of us from St Evenage (as manders so aptly puts it) went out on Sat night and I'm still suffering now!!

Dan

Dan

You are forgetting to note that it was in celebration (or should that be commiseration?) of your birthday squire! ;-)

Dan

You are forgetting to note that it was in celebration (or should that be commiseration?) of your birthday squire! ;-)

It was a good evening but i have to say the drinking award has to go to Jody, she kept going and going and going, very impressed!

Drinking eh? Well summer is here, gotta keep your fluids up. I'm always happy to buy some of the ladies drinks with that noble intention in mind :whistle:

Drinking eh? Well summer is here, gotta keep your fluids up. I'm always happy to buy some of the ladies drinks with that noble intention in mind :lol:

Absolutley its all about checking their welfare and making sure they have enough fluids. :whistle:

Absolutley its all about checking their welfare and making sure they have enough fluids. :strop:

Manders

Shocked sir, absolutely shocked! :whistle:

Sorry didn't mean to lower the tone! :whistle:

Perish the thought!

Did anyone attend on/off duty the county show? I saw a poster for it at the time, near the end of may I believe?

I bet the flowers weren't the only thing out in full bloom :whistle:

Whilst being in green, brown and black I have had the (dubious) pleasure of attending the Herts Show for a few years, i think on all bare one occasion it has poured down on at least one day, more like Glastonbury really! ;-)

Sign in to follow this