Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Ben93

BTP Pass marks?

I recently attended a BTP Assessment Presentation and Interview (at the weekend) and was told I didn't pass the mark for PC however I did pass the mark for PCSO. Does anyone know what these are?

I was told because it was the same assessment for all that .. (don't know how true this is)

50% and above for specials

55% and above for PCSO's

60% and above for PC's

I guess I fell in the 55-59% Bracket as I got offered PCSO and told you've just fallen short, if anyone could clarify that would be brilliant! 

Also does anyone know if there is a right of appeal or anything? 

Thank you

On 12/11/2018 at 15:47, Ben93 said:

I recently attended a BTP Assessment Presentation and Interview (at the weekend) and was told I didn't pass the mark for PC however I did pass the mark for PCSO. Does anyone know what these are?

I was told because it was the same assessment for all that .. (don't know how true this is)

50% and above for specials

55% and above for PCSO's

60% and above for PC's

I guess I fell in the 55-59% Bracket as I got offered PCSO and told you've just fallen short, if anyone could clarify that would be brilliant! 

Also does anyone know if there is a right of appeal or anything? 

Thank you

Exactly what you said is true, don't quite make it for PC you get offered PCSO