Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
Essex

News

Why is it that whenever I log on all I see is a load of news updates?

Very annoying as it hides forum related posts.

12 hours ago, Essex said:

Why is it that whenever I log on all I see is a load of news updates?

Very annoying as it hides forum related posts.

Hi Essex,

I have looked into it but the honest truth is if we removed the news content, we would  literally have no new content on the forum, actual user generated content is pretty scarce at the moment, so I can’t see how the news content is impacting upon this?

Any threads you are interested in follow them and you will get notified when a new reply is added.

We are always open to new ideas on how to increase user generated content, so if anyone has any, please do say.

police.community is busy in all areas so if people fancy a busier forum with more user generated content, that is the place to be at the moment.

• Like 1

Hi Essex,
I have looked into it but the honest truth is if we removed the news content, we would  literally have no new content on the forum, actual user generated content is pretty scarce at the moment, so I can’t see how the news content is impacting upon this?
Any threads you are interested in follow them and you will get notified when a new reply is added.
We are always open to new ideas on how to increase user generated content, so if anyone has any, please do say.
police.community is busy in all areas so if people fancy a busier forum with more user generated content, that is the place to be at the moment.

Thanks.

Is it the same log in details or do I need to register?