Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
daniellesnow

Assessment centre - 11th Nov

Hi Guys!

So I have my assessment day for West Yorkshire police tomorrow! Anybody else in the same boat?

Mainly just wondering if anybody can help put my mind at ease in regards to the interview!

I'm used to doing exams and have done examples for the SJT and report writing so I'm not too worried about those two, but I can't stop worrying about the interview..

Just anything that could help, what to focus on, how to stay calm on not let my nerves show! And what to do if my mind goes blank :doh:

Any help would be brill,

thanks guys!

Danielle :wave:

Hi Danielle,

I did the Assessment Centre for WYP back in Sept.

My one piece of advise would be, don't think too much about the interview beforehand - you will end up worrying about something totally off topic and forget everything you have revised. The interview is the most nerve racking part of the assessment centre, but the team who oversee it are helpful...best part of all - it's over quicker than you think.

Just enjoy it and try to relax!

Good luck!

James :yes:

Hi Guys!

So I have my assessment day for West Yorkshire police tomorrow! Anybody else in the same boat?

Mainly just wondering if anybody can help put my mind at ease in regards to the interview!

I'm used to doing exams and have done examples for the SJT and report writing so I'm not too worried about those two, but I can't stop worrying about the interview..

Just anything that could help, what to focus on, how to stay calm on not let my nerves show! And what to do if my mind goes blank :doh:

Any help would be brill,

thanks guys!

Danielle :wave:

I had mine on Monday - how do you think yours went?

The wait for the results is horrible!!

Sign in to follow this