Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
duainep

Fitness Test...

Well I had my fitness test today for being a special at Gloucestershire Constabulary & after lots of worrying over the last couple of weeks I passed!

Can't wait to hear back with my vetting clearance now and then it is on to uniform fitting!! :D :D

I would have posted this post in force specific but I don't think anyone is active on there, would of been nice to chat with someone in the same force :(

Hope your all having a good day, Soon be the weekend!! :yes::yes:

• Like 1

Congratulations on passing the fitness test! What force are you applying for?

Sorry, just seen that you have posted the force. I've applied for Warwickshire and the force specific area is also void of life!

Thank you! Where are you within the recruitment process or are you already in? ☺

I've passed all the assessments, passed force vetting and now just waiting for national security clearance! Start training on the 22nd of July! Excited is an understatement!

Ace! Well done for getting so far in the process mate! I'm not starting training until October, still awaiting security clearance too :(

Thanks mate! Good luck to you aswel for the rest of it :) I'm still worrying about the security clearance even though is only to CTC level, the joys of waiting hey!

Sorry mate you've lost me haha, ctc level? I bet your buzzing cause your training is this month! I can't wait to be able to say that it's this month ☺

• Like 1

Ive applied for west mercia(its quiet there too!) passed assessment medical and fitness last month,and had uniform fitting now just waiting vetting! No idea when training is going to be.....i wait patiently every day for an email that hasnt arrived yet

Exactly the same as me, check my emails daily hoping there will be an email from HR! I bet uniform fitting was immense wasn't it? :) i think that's when it will sink in for me lol!

It was brilliant, i loved every minute of it dispite the top being a bit smelly! Yes that is when it kicks in that youre so nearly there!

Well done for getting so far mate, I wonder why they make you fitness test and so on before vetting has came back... because If someone fails the security clearance then it's just a waste of time? Strange but can't wait for the email saying I've passed vetting! (Fingers crossed I do pass) ☺

• Like 1

Sorry mate you've lost me haha, ctc level? I bet your buzzing cause your training is this month! I can't wait to be able to say that it's this month ☺

Sorry mate, should of been a bit clearer. Counter Terrorism Check. I had to fill in a separate online vetting form which is for National Security Vetting, separate to force vetting which is done by the forces vetting team. Just a check to see if you're a threat to national security! Yep, I'm absolutely buzzing to start, 13 days! Not that I'm counting ;) you'll be in training before you know it!

• Like 1

Ive applied for west mercia(its quiet there too!) passed assessment medical and fitness last month,and had uniform fitting now just waiting vetting! No idea when training is going to be.....i wait patiently every day for an email that hasnt arrived yet

Well done so far!!! But I am affairs I must fine you 1 batch of cakes for using the dreaded Q word!!

• Like 1

Haha no worries mate and oh I've not heard of that, they've literally gave me the vetting forms and that was it - ill be the same mate believe me lol.. so whats your plans then bud? Stay as a special or eventually apply as a regular? ☺

Sign in to follow this