Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
duainep

Help please! Medical tomorrow!

Hello all! Hope your having a lovely weekend, well what's left of it anyway! Quick question really, I have my medical tomorrow and on the email it quotes "please wear loose fitting smart casual clothing." Would you class that as black shoes, trousers and a shirt or more on the lines of jeans and a shirt? Cheers

Duaine

I went to my medical wearing black pants and a shirt, I don't think it matters massively but it's always good to look smart.

Hello all! Hope your having a lovely weekend, well what's left of it anyway! Quick question really, I have my medical tomorrow and on the email it quotes "please wear loose fitting smart casual clothing." Would you class that as black shoes, trousers and a shirt or more on the lines of jeans and a shirt? Cheers

Duaine

Sports stuff. They're not assessing the way you dress and they will make you take them off anyway.

I wore black trousers and a polo shirt to mine and there were no issues they are more interested in your fitness and an a fashion parade, good luck

I wore a suit for every attendance at HQ for my training. The only exception was when I turned up for the Hep B jabs :)

For my medical I wore skinny jeans and a blouse, one girl wore jogging bottoms, vest and hooded top

I wore sports stuff as 'easily removable'. Good job too as he made me strip down to my boxer shorts and do star jumps. To this day I'm not sure if that was legitimate, for a laugh, or for his own self-gratification later that evening.

• Like 2

Self flattery will get you no where! :p

Well I wouldn't blame him if that were the case. I'm quite a catch :crazy::shades:

• Like 1

I wore sports stuff as 'easily removable'. Good job too as he made me strip down to my boxer shorts and do star jumps. To this day I'm not sure if that was legitimate, for a laugh, or for his own self-gratification later that evening.

What colour was the Star?

What colour was the Star?

I've only just worked out what you mean. HAHAH!! Gross!!! ;)

• Like 1

To this day I'm not sure if that was legitimate, for a laugh, or for his own self-gratification later that evening.

So that's YOU on YouTube.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this