Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
duainep

Assessment day tomorrrow!

Well the time has come for my assessment at Gloucesertshire Constabulary tomorrow! I've been nailing in the revision as much as I can so fingers crossed I pass! Has anybody got any last minute tips what to expect & how else to prepare myself?

Thanks in advance,

Duaine :new_yummy:

Edited by Rosemary
Formatting

Get a good night's sleep

Arrive with time to spare (but not too much time as then the waiting will make you nervous!)

Make sure all your smart clothes are ready the night before

Good luck!

Suit is already hanging up - freshly cleaned and ironed, shoes polished, paperwork on the side ready with all ID required ha ha - better to be over prepared than under :)

Well hello there! I got to the assessment day and realised that for 2 - 3 weeks I have been revising all the wrong stuff. I had been revising the old way they used to do it but I got an email saying I've been successful and that I got 56% overall! Which made me just scrape through! But they are going to be giving first apointments to candidates over 75% :/ anybody have an idea on how long it will take for them to get back to me?

ThankS in advance

Duaine :)

Well hello there! I got to the assessment day and realised that for 2 - 3 weeks I have been revising all the wrong stuff. I had been revising the old way they used to do it but I got an email saying I've been successful and that I got 56% overall! Which made me just scrape through! But they are going to be giving first apointments to candidates over 75% :/ anybody have an idea on how long it will take for them to get back to me?

ThankS in advance

Duaine :)

Well done!

If anyone has any replies to this post please can they be posted on the separate thread to keep them all together: http://www.policespecials.com/forum/index.php/topic/147417-assessment-process-results-gloucestershire-constabulary/

Thank you :)

Sign in to follow this