Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
Jonno

PC Recruitment 2014

Hi,

Is anybody going for this? Has there been an internal recruitment campaign? Does anyone know the expected number of vacancies ?

Regards Jonno

Hi Jonno,

I was a glospol SC 2008-2012, but left to join the regulars in a different force.

I often think about transferring back to Glospol (I'm eligible in June) and there would be lots of pros/cons but logistically it would be really difficult having now settled up in Buckinghamshire.

I was told that a radio interview with the Glos CC suggested there is an intake of 19 officers, so not very many.

If you're giving it a go, I wish you best of luck!

Cheers,

James

The website seems to be down for initial registrations at the moment (and has been the last few times I've checked today). Closing date for entries is 4pm on Friday, so hopefully they will have it up and running again by then.

Good luck if you apply.

Sorry, just saw your response. No - I decided not to register as was having way to many internet issues to worry about specific deadlines and with travelling etc, I just thought I'd pass this time.

I'll probably kick myself later.

Sign in to follow this