Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
198njaf

Warrant cards

Had mine taken at the start of Feb. Interesting they want them to be passport style ie your head with a white background but I had mine taken on an unrelated visit to HQ and so I was wearing a normal polo when it was taken. That was for my renewed Specials warrant card and so I'm hoping they will retake it for my PC version and not just reuse the picture.

I mean Police Scotland warrant cards.

You must have a new one on 1st April

That's what I was talking about. We were told everyone had to have pictures retaken as the Police Scotland warrant card pictures required to be "passport type photographs taken against a white background" but there was no requirement to be taken in uniform or anything like that.

Yeah we have all had our photos taken, white background, normal black police tops, nothing that shows the old force on it...least my photo can't be as bad as my last one!

I managed to be away for the period where the photos were taken, but not before I went in on a day off before I left - only to find they weren't starting to take photos in that station until the next working day.... Not amused.

The only difference between my current one and the new ones seems to be a blue rather than white background. Photoshop time?

That's alot of warrant cards.

Poor Mr House is going to have really bad hand cramp signing them all...

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this