Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
SC James

New Glospol Mini Mod

Hi Guys,

As I'm (very sadly) no longer with Glospol Specials, it only seems right that I should hand over the mini-mod duties I do on their behalf in this section. Having only had a small taste so far of the realities of doiing the job full time, it's fair to say I won't have a lot of time, and it also makes sense that someone more up to speed with Glos Specials takes it on.

I'll carry on in the interim, but if anyone wants to take it up (and I at least know of you) I will provide one of your endorsements needed for you to take over.

Cheers,

James

James - on behalf of the moderating team thank you for your contribution to the moderating of this section. And congratulations on your appointment as a TVP regular. :aok:

Mr L did this get sorted?

Keep meaning to sort a beer - we must do this at somepoint so you can update me on your progress - Speak soon

• Like 1

Mr L did this get sorted?

Keep meaning to sort a beer - we must do this at somepoint so you can update me on your progress - Speak soon

Mr G!!

Providing it turns into a messy night such as our last Cheltenham outing, you have yourself a deal!

Sersiously though mate, text me or something, let me know when suits... it would be brilliant to catch up! :)

Sign in to follow this