Disable-Adblock.png

We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
Wricko

Evening!

Hello all,

Just thought it was about time I introduced myself, as I've been nosing around here for a few days now!

I'm Dave, I'm obviously looking at joining Gloucestershire Constabulary. Just waiting now to attend my Interview on the 21st February.

Hope all goes well and hope to see/work with most if not all of you in the near future. :aok:

Dave

Hi Dave,

Good luck with you interview on 21st. Try not to worry about it too much and just be yourself. I am currently in training and can say it is the best decision I have ever made.

Good luck,

Rich

Thanks Rich,

Thanks for the words of advice, I'll remember them when I'm sat there nervously at 10am next Monday!!!

:aok:

Where are you looking at being based?

Dave

Hello and welcome!

Everyone gets nervous at the interview, but don’t worry to much. The resourcing unit are very friendly and no one is there to catch you out. Just relax, speak clearly and keep good eye contact. Also if you do not understand the question or want them to repeat it then just ask. I had to ask for a few questions to be repeated and they where happy to do so.

I am based in Cirencester, if you have any questions then please ask. We are all a friendly bunch in glospol. Good luck!

Hello and welcome!

Everyone gets nervous at the interview, but don't worry to much. The resourcing unit are very friendly and no one is there to catch you out. Just relax, speak clearly and keep good eye contact. Also if you do not understand the question or want them to repeat it then just ask. I had to ask for a few questions to be repeated and they where happy to do so.

I am based in Cirencester, if you have any questions then please ask. We are all a friendly bunch in glospol. Good luck!

Thank you djmh!

Yeah will do :aok:

Is anyone around here based in Dursley or fairly close? (Stroud, Stonehouse etc. etc.)

Thank you djmh!

Yeah will do :)

Is anyone around here based in Dursley or fairly close? (Stroud, Stonehouse etc. etc.)

Dursley is C division which is the same division as Cirencester. I dont think there is anyone else on here in C division but I may be wrong.

Wricko, Sorry mate not been on here for a while. I'm based down in Durzel. If I can help mate drop me a line. I also work up in the FCR so if you want to pop in for a visit, when you are in training just email the FCR Supervisor and ask if you can come over. Mart

Sign in to follow this