We have detected that your browser is using AdBlock

Police Community is a not for profit organisation and advertising revenue is key to our continued viability.

Please disable your AdBlocker on our site in order to continue using it.
This message will disappear once AdBlock has been disabled.

Thank you for your support - we appreciate it !

If you feel you are getting this message in error please email support@policecommunity.co.uk


Member (New Bronze) *
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About FieldShaper

  • Rank
    I'm New!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. FieldShaper

    What is the little attachment called?

    You are correct! Thank you.
  2. FieldShaper

    What is the little attachment called?

    I've seen multiple officers, all with different coloured attachments on their radios. Does anyone know what it is called and what it is for? The officer in the picture has a blue one on his radio.