Sign in to follow this  
Micktherhino

Sad Weekend for AA

I hope all the members from AA will join me in wishing both officers a speedy recovery following their incident in Yeadon in the early hours of Saturday Morning.

The driver of the police vehicle involved was an officer I had the pleasure of working alongside on several occasions and I would like to wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Good luck mate.

(Officers details withheld on purpose - I would hope those who work at AA will know who the officer is by now)

I hope all the members from AA will join me in wishing both officers a speedy recovery following their incident in Yeadon in the early hours of Saturday Morning.

The driver of the police vehicle involved was an officer I had the pleasure of working alongside on several occasions and I would like to wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Good luck mate.

(Officers details withheld on purpose - I would hope those who work at AA will know who the officer is by now)

Just heard about it now, my parents have just told me. I am not sure yet who it is myself as just walked through the door from London. But who ever it is I wish a speedy recovery.

It is with regret I must add this even sadder news. Conal died from the injuries sustained. He was good officer and was probably one of the friendliest people you could hope to work with. He will be missed by the team. My thoughts go out to his family.

http://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/section...12&iid=2710

Edited by Micktherhino

I heard about this last night. It's a very sad day.

My thoughts are with his family and friends at this horrible time!

I hope the other officer involved makes a speedy recovery and i'm sure they'll get all the support they need.

Clumsy feeling very blue :whistle:

Sorry to hear about your bad news, Its another great loss.

All our thoughts are with the family and friends.

S/Insp

(Nottinghamshire Police)