Hi there, guys.

I’ve somehow managed to pass my Day 1. :) 

It wasn’t an easy day to be honest, it’s a very nerve-racking day. But yeah, I’ve managed to get through it.

I’m now at the stage where I have to choose boroughs. Any suggestions or advise will be vastly appreciated.

This is what I have in mind:

1. KF - Newham

2. GD - Hackney

3. SX - Barnet

4. QK - Brent

5. EK - Camden

6. HT - Tower Hamlets

Anyone at any of the above boroughs? :)

What do you want to do post probation? Being in a borough like Hackney, Tower Hamlets or Newham will look better if you want to go do something like Trojan or TSG. If you're wanting to do your skippers exam post probation then it will make little difference tbh. Different strokes for different folks!

5 hours ago, kcl16 said:

What do you want to do post probation? Being in a borough like Hackney, Tower Hamlets or Newham will look better if you want to go do something like Trojan or TSG. If you're wanting to do your skippers exam post probation then it will make little difference tbh. Different strokes for different folks!

I’m aiming to go down the skippers route rather than TSG or Trojan. I’ll just whack all 6 in and see what I get given. 

Fair play to you. I'm sure your specials experience will only help you when you do sit your skippers exam.

Sign in to follow this