Stripe

Dutysheet app

Dutysheet have finally released an app for mobiles.

To get it, go to your app/google play store and download DutySheet. To use it, go to your Dutysheet on a PC and head to My Details. Scroll down to 'Enable Mobile App', save changes and reload the page. Then click 'Add Device' and follow the instructions (account name is your shoulder number).

Enjoy!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Works ok.  Messages would be nice, but can't have everything at once. 

My thoughts also, the messages would be nice but, baby steps i imagine.

Thank goodness :D, I used to hate using the website on my mobile phone because of the small screen. 

Only thing that i'm dubious about (and maybe why there isn't the message function yet) is that the app just opens with no pin code or password every time.

1 hour ago, westmidslad said:

sorry, but what is duty sheet..?

Shift management app.  You use something else?

7 hours ago, Sierra_Kilo said:

Only thing that i'm dubious about (and maybe why there isn't the message function yet) is that the app just opens with no pin code or password every time.

Indeed. Seems somewhat reckless.

34 minutes ago, westmidslad said:

Ahhh.... Yes, we use an online portal called ESIBS? From the log in options it looks like Avon & Somerset, Durham, Warwickshire and West Mercia use it...

https://www.esibs.co.uk/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fDashboard.aspx

We used ESIBS in Notts before we moved to DutySheet. Got to admit DS is a lot better! 

Thank you all for your feedback. As mentioned by others on this thread, we are taking baby steps. Each time we do the app it has to be thoroughly tested.

Amongst other things we're going to include in the next major version will be who is working, document library and messaging.

Oh and regarding the PIN requirement, that was in there but a bug prevented it form working. This should have been fixed in later releases.

Follows us on @DutySheet for updates!

7 hours ago, DutySheet said:

Thank you all for your feedback. As mentioned by others on this thread, we are taking baby steps. Each time we do the app it has to be thoroughly tested.

Amongst other things we're going to include in the next major version will be who is working, document library and messaging.

Oh and regarding the PIN requirement, that was in there but a bug prevented it form working. This should have been fixed in later releases.

Follows us on @DutySheet for updates!

Do you have a suggestions box type thing?

I'd love to be able to save my journeys for duties so I don't have to double check them every time.  It's why I use the website for booking duties and booking off rather than the app.  

There are 4 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE