Rijack

Bedfordshire Specials Recruitment

Hi,

First post here.. Will probably head over to the introductions section next.. Just wondering if there have been many people joining the forum looking for guidance etc. since the Beds specials recruitment opened up or am I the only one! Seems quiet in here!

I've applied and have my assessment centre on Saturday 13th May - nervous but looking forward to it!

Anyone else?

Also, probably something that is difficult to answer but does anyone know the volumes of people who get shortlisted to attend the assessment centres and how many it cuts down to for the next steps?  Just trying to manage my own expectations!!

Rich

Hi Rijack,

I still remember mine after 4 years: I was nervous as hell and convinced I would fail! There are not many things I can suggest to you, however, try to be relaxed as much as you can, the officers you will meet will make sure you are comfortable. Regarding the tests: read the question, read the question again, write the answer, read the question again :-)

Cheers

Hi NavyIce, 

Thanks for the reply. I think (/ hope!) it all went well today.  The interview seemed to go very smoothly and i was able to answer every question, conversation seemed to be flowing.

Written test I know for a fact i made one or two silly mistakes however there is no changing that now! Results in a couple of days I believe.  Fingers crossed!

Final offer on the way this week!

Exciting times.  Training due to start on 29th July.  Overall a very quick process from my perspective.  Must have been one of the lucky ones.

• Like 1