A family play monopoly at which point the man of the house (Joe) catches his own son (James) cheating. He decides to strangle his son as a punishment. His wife (Jane) is not happy with Joe's behaviour and decides to grab his neck and pull Joe backwards. Joe's daughter then attempts to pull the son away and says to her Mum "that's not how you pull them apart". Jane replies "I've been breaking up fights before you were born." and the struggle continues. Eventually a distressed family member dials 999 from a landline. In fear for their safety they do not speak but the operator hears what is happening and routes the call to the Police. As a result you are dispatched to the address and the dispatcher informs you why. You arrive at the address. What do you do?

This is a fictional scenario based on a cartoon and I can confirm that I will not be using your answers for a serious purpose.

I will not be using your answers for a serious purpose

So why keep fishing with spurious scenarios ???

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, Traffic Rat said:

I will not be using your answers for a serious purpose

So why keep fishing with spurious scenarios ???

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

why do you consider it particularly spurious? All fictional scenarios are by defintion spurious ???

as it is its nice to see any posts here

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MPotter said:

A family play monopoly at which point the man of the house (Joe) catches his own son (James) cheating. He decides to strangle his son as a punishment. His wife (Jane) is not happy with Joe's behaviour and decides to grab his neck and pull Joe backwards. Joe's daughter then attempts to pull the son away and says to her Mum "that's not how you pull them apart". Jane replies "I've been breaking up fights before you were born." and the struggle continues. Eventually a distressed family member dials 999 from a landline. In fear for their safety they do not speak but the operator hears what is happening and routes the call to the Police. As a result you are dispatched to the address and the dispatcher informs you why. You arrive at the address. What do you do?

This is a fictional scenario based on a cartoon and I can confirm that I will not be using your answers for a serious purpose.

how do you actually cheat at monopoly?

13 minutes ago, george b said:

how do you actually cheat at monopoly?

Build a hotel out of Lego and place it on your land.

7 minutes ago, MPotter said:

Build a hotel out of Lego and place it on your land.

well he deserved it then. Nfa

Just now, george b said:

no i just hate cheaters

Thanks for that george, good to know! :)

If you were a Police officer I'd expect that answer to not be serious!

The answer is everyone should go to jail. They should not pass go, and they should not collect £200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HMService said:

The answer is everyone should go to jail. They should not pass go, and they should not collect £200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but what's the chance of that?