MPotter

Potter's Police Videos

Hey if you wanna see how I help the community out in my spare time then please check out my YouTube channel below:

"help the community out"

You're joking right?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 5

If your video content was purely to raise awareness of how police could better deal with the public, I could see your argument. 

But in your own videos you are seems to be threatening to stab police officers and by your own admission, you have received convictions for your actions. 

How is that helping? 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, M3DIC said:

"help the community out"

You're joking right?

No I'm not joking!

10 hours ago, funkywingnut said:

If your video content was purely to raise awareness of how police could better deal with the public, I could see your argument. 

But in your own videos you are seems to be threatening to stab police officers and by your own admission, you have received convictions for your actions. 

How is that helping? 

Thanks for explaining that! I will make an effort to focus on raising awareness on how Police can better deal with the public.

1 hour ago, MPotter said:

Thanks for explaining that! I will make an effort to focus on raising awareness on how Police can better deal with the public.

But you will avoid the question as to how you think its helping the community?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, funkywingnut said:

But you will avoid the question as to how you think its helping the community?

Good question because when Police officers are being filmed they tend to behave themselves better!

Edited by MPotter

5 minutes ago, MPotter said:

Good question because when Police officers are being filmed they tend to behave themselves better!

So then plan is to film every officer, all of the time? 

You claim officers behave better when on film, so why doesn't filming make you behave appropriately?  

What I will say is, I can actually see your point that some officers behave in a manner that falls below the expected standard, however, your approach is antagonistic and abrasive at best.  So all you actually do, is distract officers from properly conducting their duties and serving the public. 

Do you think that approach is working?  Even given the fact in your own videos you detail being lawfully arrested and convicted? 

Edited by funkywingnut
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, funkywingnut said:

So then plan is to film every officer, all of the time? 

You claim officers behave better when on film, so why doesn't filming make you behave appropriately?  

What I will say is, I can actually see your point that some officers behave in a manner that falls below the expected standard, however, your approach is antagonistic and abrasive at best.  So all you actually do, is distract officers from properly conducting their duties and serving the public. 

Do you think that approach is working?  Even given the fact in your own videos you detail being lawfully arrested and convicted? 

Good question. 1) No but I plan to film as many officers as possible. 2) I admit that I sometimes behave inappropriately due to my Autism in particular when provoked whether or not being filmed. 3) Yes although I do admit that my previous approach has not been as reasonable as my present one. I do accept that there may be room for improvement in my approach even now and am striving constantly to improve it. 5) Correct but not from my video making. My only two convictions were for once sending a nasty email to a Police Inspector and for singing the first verse of the German anthem to a PC.

Edited by MPotter
  • Like 1

Don't know how "trolling" police officers (as you've stated in video titles) helps the community.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MPotter said:

Do you have anything empirical to back that up?

12 hours ago, MPotter said:

Have you considered raising awareness of how the public can work better with the police?

• Like 1

There must be a soup kitchen or homeless shelter that would love to have your help. Perhaps you might like to consider assisiting the community in that way instead. I'm sure it will produce more tangible, and personally satisfying, results.

Reading through MPotters previous posts for the past 2 years gives a pretty good idea of what he likes to do with his free time.

The majority of users on here like to spend their free time helping out the police by actually being a Police Officer... Some here seem to prefer pretending to be a police officer, giving advice on other scenarios about ABH/GBH/affray, and filming police...!

Film all you like pal, it's a little odd, but hey, I'm bloody good looking and look great on camera!

Been filmed loads of times, don't mind it at all.

A particular incident involved some hunt saboteurs who were filming me and my colleague, they went ballistic when they thought my colleague was filming them as it was against their ooman rights apparently.   

• Like 3

There are 15 hidden replies in this thread that you do not currently have access to as a Guest User of our forum. To unlock the forum register for an account for FREE today by clicking HERE