CNCopper

Recruitment 27th January 2016 - Anybody going for it?

Good Afternoon,

I have had to withdraw from the CNC due to my eye sight not making the grade unaided, I intend to turn my attention to my local force who are recruiting tomorrow!

I plan to apply for both PC and Special at the same time as if I do not get PC, id love the be a special to get a feel for the service in the mean time to get some experience!

Good luck to anyone applying!

I'm tempted as it is just down the A19 from me, but i'm going to carry on with my application for the CNC as my assessment is in March.

Good luck with your application though and anyone else who is applying.

Afternoon guys,

I will be submitting an application for regulars. I was short listed for Assessment Centre last recruitment drive but a few points short of progressing to next stage.

Hopefully because I know what to expect I may perform abit better this process.

I regularly check this forum for updates.

Best of luck to all applying.

Hi Guys... says on the website today that they had received nearly 300 applications (for regulars).... that's pretty quick since they only opened up yesterday lunchtime. Only looking for 400 this window!!!

Hi Guys... says on the website today that they had received nearly 300 applications (for regulars).... that's pretty quick since they only opened up yesterday lunchtime. Only looking for 400 this window!!!

I have just got my application in, given how many questions there is I'm surprised they have so many already.

If I'm not mistaken, last recruitment drive they were quite short on applications.

From my experience Cleveland are quite fast at the paper sift so should hopefully hear in the next few weeks.

I've just put mine in and it was accepted. Do we know how many they are looking to take on from the applications?

I don't think it's been publicised the number but I believe that 47 regulars have been recruited since the 5 year freeze so conservatively I would imagine less than 50 as sheer guess.

Accord to the CP careers page, recruitment for regulars is now closed (presuming enough applications have been received?) but SC applications remain open for now.

Hopefully will received info of paper sift of regulars in the next couple of weeks.

Hi All,

Just submitted my application, fingers crossed for everyone else applying.

First time back on the horse after failing at A/C stage for Durham a few years back.

Hi guys, has anyone heard anything yet?

Funnily enough I just check the status before coming here. Status is still "under review" as it has been for some weeks now.

Last year when I applied for regulars it took 4 weeks from submitting to get A/C invite. I expect another week or 2 conservatively.

Funnily enough I just check the status before coming here. Status is still "under review" as it has been for some weeks now.

Last year when I applied for regulars it took 4 weeks from submitting to get A/C invite. I expect another week or 2 conservatively.

Similar story here, status of 'Application Received' for some weeks.

They say good things come to those who wait - the waiting is the worst part though.

Paid Membership Required

There are 75 hidden replies in this thread. To unlock the forum you will need to be a registered member and have a paid Membership Plan or Recruitment Pass. Click HERE for full details.