Sign in to follow this  
Tonge16

Assessment centre yesterday

Hi everyone, feeling a little deflated after my assessment yesterday think I did well on my written report and situational judgement test but found the interview really hard was like talking to a brick wall, I'm not sure if I answered the competences right as I gave my awnsers in my own way, I was asked a couple of questions and had five minutes at the end to spare, so my question is do you think they take everything into consideration including your original application form or is it a pass or fail on your interview? As I'm a bit worried now!! 😓, thankyou

They take everything into account - some people struggle at written tests and excel at interviews, some the other way around. I'm sure it went much better than you think it did!

Keep us posted on how it goes B-)

Thankyou stripe that's definitely reassuring, I will just have to stop worrying about what I didn't do and accept if it's meant to be it will be, I will keep you updated, thankyou again

I did the assessment centre last week and left feeling like I had not done very well. A bit like a bear with a sore head.

Only to find out I had passed! Over confidence is sometimes not always best.

Edited by bobbydavs
  • Like 1

Tonge16

You'll find you will worry about each stage of the process but that's normal. As Bobbydays said ... Those that come out thinking ... Didn't go to well are normally the ones who have high expectations of themselves and that's normal... It's because you want to do well. I literally from stage to stage thought ... Don't think I will get any further .. Each stage I got through .. Be positive and not over confident .. Be yourself and do your best ..

It's taken me a year from application to start date but I'm there .. You can get there if you put your mind to it and lots of preparation.

Good luck!

I'm sure you did fine, I came out of my assesment day thinking I hadn't done well but I found out today that I actually passed it!

Good luck!

Paid Membership Required

There are 19 hidden replies in this thread. To unlock the forum you will need to be a registered member and have a paid Membership Plan or Recruitment Pass. Click HERE for full details.
Sign in to follow this