Sign in to follow this  
old-not-bold

Is anybody active in this forum?

If you find that your specific force isn't very active you could look under other forces everyone is more then welcome to help

Was there anything specific you wanted to know that we might be able to help with? Obviously I'm not from this force I'm from GMP but I still might be able to help

Hi there old-not-bold!

I'm currently awaiting a fitness and medical test date! What part of the process are you currently on?

cheers

Duaine

Evening, I am a Special Sergeant in Gloucestershire Constabulary. Give us a shout if you need anything, PM where you are hoping to be based.

Hello there!

I am currently going through the special recruitment stage, and I have got my medical on Monday 18th May! Anything to look out for? The email says smart casual... what do you suggest I wear? I was thinking smart black/grey trousers with a casual shirt?

I'm hoping to be stationed in Gloucester so fingers crossed!

Regards

Duaine

How did it go Duaine? Fingers crossed you were successful!

I am still waiting to hear back after sending off my forms, but in terms of dress I would likely go with black trousers/shirt and a tie. I wouldn't feel comfortable going in anything less for part of what is, in summary, an ongoing job interview.

Sign in to follow this