Sign in to follow this  
marvelous2062

Sgt Ospre part 2

What force are you with and how are you feeling about the whole experience? I believe that the results came out on the 26th last year so should be the back end of next week. Good luck with everything and if you get you results please share them with everyone on this forum :0)

The whole experience was a bit daunting and when I left the centre, I felt horrible. However having settled, I feel quietly confident about it.

I really would not wanna go through it again.

I am guessing that you did it last year?

Yes. I passed four scenarios but I really messed one up and it brought me just under the pass mark. I started poorly this year but got much better the further it went along and did really well I thought in the last two. Everyone who came out looked positively shell shocked and there seemed to be much more info to digest this year, probably as there are so many people qualified. I just don't know how to feel to be honest and think it will be close. It's been hard to keep it off my mind as I took mine on 23rd october at ryton. If last year is anything to go by, the results should be out this week. I hope you have done well mate and I'm sure you have if you feel good about it. What force are you with? The southern forces seem to get the results a day before the northern ones for some reason! Good luck and post up if you get the news you want or hear anything. This wait is awful lol :0(

Edited by cjcmacleod

Am with BTP London. I did mines at Ryton on the 23rd aswell, 14:55. That's harsh when you only mess up one and you fail. I think that the amount if material they expect you to digest is ridiculous and is so not relative to the role. I have heard that this is the last year for it, don't know how true that is. This was my first go at it , so not too much pressure on myself.

I felt the same like you, the first one I got was the mental health and it knocked me back a bit but thinking back now, maybe it wasn't that bad. Again you never really know.

Good luck to you aswell and I do hope that we both get through

Edited by marvelous2062

Sounds like our experiences were mirrored as I did the mh one first too! Good luck and if I hear anything I'll post on here. If you could do the same id appreciate it to stop me going crazy :0)

Edited by cjcmacleod

That's great news. Congrats :0) I'm sure ours should be through tomorrow then. How did you get on mark wise? Did your marks go as you'd expected? Bit nervous now to be honest!

That's great news for you. Well done. I think SYP only tell candidates by email now when the feedback had come through :0( god knows why. Enjoy your news pal. Keep me posted how you have got on when you get your results

I can't believe it. Just phoned up and I've passed! I am shocked lol great feeling knowing it's all done now and they can't take it away. Congrats to you again and good luck with everything! :0)