Sign in to follow this  
adam480

Assessment Centre Thread

Hi. Yes i am also at the 30th Oct assesment day! are you preparing well?

Hi , I've done a bit of revision . . . yourself ? Any tips for written exercise ? Thanks

I have merged these two topics together, can people wanting to know more about the assessment centre please refer to and post in this thread. I will also pin it.

It should save this subsection a lot of threads about the same thing.

Edited by TheJazzPolice

I had mine today. Found the interview very tricky. Had prepped so much for the competencies but the examples i had werent too relevant for the questions which were asked so found it very tough. Written test i think went well and the sjt is difficult to judge either way.

Yes, vetting forms were handed in at the assesment centre stage.

Got my medical form today to fill in and send off, then it will be waiting on a date for medical!

Does anyone know if the physical tests are at the same time as the medical or is it a seperate process?

Had the medical today. Hearing, eyes, lung capacity, blood pressure, urine sample, bmi and half of my hair taken (more like 10 strands but it felt and looked like a lot).

Is this it medical wise in terms of tests or should I expect another medical appointment?

Hi,

My assessment is on 31st July if there's any one here that could give me any sort of tips, advice or just a general comments.

All would be appreciated! Thanks

Paid Membership Required

There are 4 hidden replies in this thread. To unlock the forum you will need to be a registered member and have a paid Membership Plan or Recruitment Pass. Click HERE for full details.
Sign in to follow this