Sign in to follow this  
duainep

SC Recruitment 2014

Hello all! :new_bye1:

As you may notice i'm new on this site as i found it whilst researching on google and i have found a lot of information on this site so thank you all!

My name is Duaine and i am from Gloucester - i have just submitted my application for a SC and i have heard back and my assessment is on Sunday 19th October! :)

Anyone able to give any tips? :)

nice to meet you all by the way :lol:

thanks in advance

Duaine

Hey bud,

Good luck on the Saturday and yeah hope all goes well!

Just found out today that I have got a lazy left eye and that I'm long sighted so hopefully that won't ruin my chances if getting in otherwise it will have to be laser eye surgery!

How are you finding the preparation before the assessment?

Duaine

Looking through it it shouldn't be too taxing (famous last words). Well compared to some I have seen anyway should be quite straight forward not a massive amount to prep for just need to remember the interview criteria. The advice I have been told is just be yourself!

I am not sure how that would affect the application but I couldn't see it make a difference unless it causes an imparement to see. Best to check though!

I am sure you will be fine!! Prep doesn't seem too hard, just need to make sure all the criteria gets hit. I read that the focus is "public service" so keep them in mind all the time I guess.

Sign in to follow this