Sign in to follow this  
Reajay

The next intake

Hi, I was wondering if anyone from the Gloucestershire Constabulary knows how many people have applied to be a special for the next intake? I have received an e-mail from the resourcing unit saying that the AC will take place at the end of january, but only 18 applicants will be able to start training after passing the AC. Which means if there are hundreds of applicants then surely there is a potential waiting time of over a year.. was wondering if anyone could help? :)

Many thanks,

Reajay

Reajay

No-one who is a member on here will be able to give you any official information, I'm afraid, regardless of what they might claim. You can only go by what you get in official correspondence. It's a fact that the process does take a long time - for various reasons - so patience is the best advice! Good luck.

As forest cop has already said, We are unable to tell as we wouldnt have that information to hand. I could be wrong but I doubt there would be over 100 applicants for the next intake. Forest cop is of good authority within Gloucestershire Special Constabulary and has a wealth of knowledge.

Forest cop is of good authority within Gloucestershire Special Constabulary and has a wealth of knowledge.

Are you sniffing around for promotion already? :(

Just kidding... hope all is well :raz:

Are you sniffing around for promotion already? :D

Just kidding... hope all is well :ninja:

Haha I just saw him last week at an application awareness evening for the various positions of SO and DOs. I was just saying he is helpful if anyone has questions.

Sign in to follow this