Sign in to follow this  
Han Solo

Recruitment Process Changes

Currently Specials applicants are required to take their apptitude tests and face to face interview stages of the recruitment process on separate dates.

The resourcing team are making changes to bring the process into the national standard that most (if not all) other Constabulary's currently use.

So As of September 2011 all new Special Constabulary applicants will be invited to attend a Assesement Centre at HQ in place of the current system.

DISCLAIMER - To my knowledge this information is accurate at the time of posting based on notice given by Gloucestershire Constabulary's Resourcing Team as of 11/07/11.

Edited by TangoPapa

Currently Specials applicants are required to take their apptitude tests and face to face interview stages of the recruitment process on separate dates.

The resourcing team are making changes to bring the process into the national standard that most (if not all) other Constabulary's currently use.

So As of September 2011 all new Special Constabulary applicants will be invited to attend a Assesement Centre at HQ in place of the current system.

DISCLAIMER - To my knowledge this information is accurate at the time of posting based on notice given by Gloucestershire Constabulary's Resourcing Team as of 11/07/11.

Just doing a bit of housekeeping... as this process is now implemented, I will unpin/lock this notification - but I'll make sure you're excellent write up about the stages in the new process remains pinned. Thanks for the great contribution :D