15 replies to this topic

#1 Rose123

Rose123

I'm new!

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

Elo Elo Elo! :fwpc:
Just thought I would let you know that I received a very nice phone call today letting me know that I have passed the vetting stage!!! biggrin.gifIts such a relief knowing that I no longer have to wait for that phone call!! Haha
I start training on 29th March! I am really looking forward to it!
I was told that I will recieve a pack in the post with details about training and a uniform fitting over the next few days. :fwpc: Will keep you all informed!
RoseXxx

Edited by SharkFin, 27 June 2013 - 10:31 PM.

#2 callsign-kid

callsign-kid

Forum Obsessed!

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

:whistle: Well done.:new_no:

#3 French-A

French-A

Forum Fixture

• Lifetime Power Users+
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Congrats hope everything goes well

#4 Oddone

Oddone

Trooper

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

Indeed Congratulations Rose! :unsure: Hope the butterflies dont kick in too much for you and ill see you at your roleplays! :unsure:

#5 splang

splang

Learning the Ropes

• Lifetime Power Users+
  • 181 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

Indeed Congratulations Rose! :aok: Hope the butterflies dont kick in too much for you and ill see you at your roleplays! :evil:

Brilliant news! Congrats.

#6 Rose123

Rose123

I'm new!

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

Thank you everyone Posted Image
Oddone are you on March 29th training also? Posted Image
Rose x

#7 MerseyLLB

MerseyLLB

Forum Obsessed!

• Members
  • 6,587 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

Nice one. Welcome to MerPol. I'm on the Feb intake so will be finishing training just after you start, so any questions fire at will!

#8 Oddone

Oddone

Trooper

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

Oddone are you on March 29th training also?

No im already in service, but i take part in the roleplay assesment weekend that you must complete on the final weekend of training. You will get sent via your personal radio to deal with a job which will be 'played out' in front of you by actors. (One of which might be me!) You then have to deal with what you see. :)

Nice one. Welcome to MerPol. I'm on the Feb intake so will be finishing training just after you start, so any questions fire at will!

Ill be doing his too! :)

#9 Rose123

Rose123

I'm new!

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

Thank you all for your replies Posted ImageOh Oddone I look forward to seeing you at the training Posted ImageDoes anyone know how long it takes to get to Lea Green from Lime st or Central station?
Had my uniform fitting Monday Posted Image Is it true we receive the uniform during training and then have to wear it to training?
Rose xx

#10 PCSD

PCSD

Experienced

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

Thank you all for your replies Posted ImageOh Oddone I look forward to seeing you at the training Posted ImageDoes anyone know how long it takes to get to Lea Green from Lime st or Central station?
Had my uniform fitting Monday Posted Image Is it true we receive the uniform during training and then have to wear it to training?
Rose xx

Congratulations :)

Train from Liverpool city centre normally takes about half an hour, but Lea Green station is a fair walk (15-20 minutes) to the Academy so once you know people on your intake you should be able to grab a lift! You'll receive your uniform during training, and will wear it for the last few weeks of training.

Sean

Edited by Seandesy1, 08 March 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#11 Pickles11

Pickles11

Starting Out

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

Rose,

If I get onto the March intake, I will also be travelling by train and one of my changes will be at Liverpool Lime Street to Lea Green, we will have to be travel buddies :new_yawn: haha xx

#12 Rose123

Rose123

I'm new!

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

Thank you Sean, I will do a practice run I think first just so I dont end up getting lost haha Posted Image
Pickles fingers crossed your on the March Intake (which I am sure you will be :new_yawn:) Thank goodness your getting the train too haha Posted Image

Xxx

#13 Bri24

Bri24

I'm new!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

Hey Rose, congrats, I got the same phone call myself yesterday! Start training March 29th too so looks like we're training together! I'll be getting the train over from Lime St as well, would def be up for travel buddies if a few of us are going by train as I'll prob get lost! Posted Image

#14 Rose123

Rose123

I'm new!

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

Hey Bri24!
Congratulations on receiving your phonecall! I am really looking forward to starting the training Posted Image Oh I am glad your getting the train from Lime St too as I know for a fact I will get lost finding the academy from the station haha Posted Image
See you on the 29th Posted Image

#15 john05977

john05977

Trooper

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

Congratulations

#16 baldmanjonesy

baldmanjonesy

L Plates

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

Just passed my medical the other day now waiting for vetting... Now I'm in the same situation Rose123 was in!
I can thoroughly sympathise it's awful, just waiting! Hopefully it won't be too long

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users