• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   -AJ

-AJ

Highly Experienced

• Lifetime Power Users+
  • 3,102 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:58 PM

Just a quick friendly reminder to everyone following something that happened to me in my day job recently - and is relevant here too!

Be careful what you are posting in an open forum like this - anybody can see it - if you are posting it here you are doing the equivalent of standing in the town centre with a megaphone shouting it, whilst somebody records it for posterity.

I am not for one second suggesting that anybody will get in trouble for posting here - but I have noticed a few posts in this area that verge into Operational info and such like recently, and there is a point in case where the original poster edited his post to remove it, before anybody quoted him and made it permanent - which would have not looked good for the poster if it had not been read in the right context. This also applies to posting about your day job. Most companies and organisations have policies on what can and cannot be posted online even if you are not aware of them!

Remember that PS.com policy is not to delete posts - so once it is here it is here, and you are responsible for it.

Cheers,

-AJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users