The M4 is a high-output incandescent flashlight featuring a 2.5-inch Turbohead that produces a tight beam for long-range illumination and special shock isolation to reduce the chance of failure of its lamp from impact or vibration. It uses a precision micro-textured reflector and a SureFire incandescent lamp to produce a smooth, brilliant beam with more than enough power to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision, or to reach out and illuminate distant objects and areas. Output is either 225 or 350 lumens, depending on which easy-to-install lamp you use—high-output or ultra high-output. The tactically-correct pushbutton tailcap switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. CB model available with crenellated Strike Bezel®.
* Brilliant white light from high-output lamp (included)
* Special shock-isolation for lamp protects against failure from recoil or impact
* Precision 2.5" micro-textured reflector creates tight, smooth, extended-reach beam
* Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
* model comes with crenellated Strike Bezel®
* High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
* Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
* Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
* Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
I will throw in a spares carrier and some batteries.
Please, no time wasters, only genuine offers...
Edit: paid over £300 for the kit.
Edited by Gra, 10 April 2010 - 04:31 PM.