1 reply to this topic

#1 Futures

Futures

My Arm Pits Smell

• Members
  • 922 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:34 AM

Morning all,

Wiltshire Police are looking to recruit Detention Officers and Variable Hour Detention Officers. The jobs are full time temporary with a view to being kept on permanently.
I'm on my mobile at the moment so cannot link to the page but I'll do it when I get home.

#2 Jakeh

Jakeh

Always Here

• Power Users
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Job vacancies

Latest Police Staff Jobs (1)

Please contact us if you would like any further information about Police Staff Jobs;

Email: HR.BusinessCentre@wiltshire.pnn.police.uk

Phone: 101 Ext 720 2314

We are sorry to have to inform you that the advertisement of Police Staff vacancies will now be limited, and therefore many have been removed, due to budgetary constraints.

To ensure our force can maintain our public services it may still be necessary to recruit to a limited number of posts that are deemed critical by our senior management. Vacant posts are reviewed by our Chief Officer team to determine if the posts will be released from the recruitment freeze and therefore shown above.  These posts will be recruited to but applicants must be aware that due to the proposed scale of changes by the Vision programme these, as all force posts are, may be subject to change.

We will be reviewing the decision to recruit these business critical decision on a regular basis and we will reflect any update to this situation by the posting of a revised message on this page.

http://www.wiltshire...bs/police-staff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users