Yes but only for Western Scotland

http://www.mod.polic...ecruitment.html

#128 modplod06

modplod06

Settling In

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:53 AM

The vacancies are spread throughout the force  but mainly  for the bigger station  and some of the other ones that due to their location have had difficulty filling.

#129 giddens

giddens

Settling In

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:28 AM

The current £18K starting pay is under review, if approved the new starting pay will be £21,109.

#130 giddens

giddens

Settling In

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

Its been confirmed, the new start pay has been bumped up to just over £21K.

#131 Highburylad

Highburylad

I'm new!

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

Hi folks I'm relatively new to the forum and I'm looking at possibilities with the MOD police and even the CNC, I'm from NI you see so I'm looking at some advice, I know the CNC takes the guts of a year to get in from application to training could be wrong, but how long does it take to get into the MOD? I see the starting salary has been revised which has made it all the little bit more attractive I understand that its almost guarding MOD establishments etc, i'm from a policing family so know of the MOD police's workings but just looking some advice maybe from some who are in the process of applying or have been successful, It would be much appreciated, it says if you are successful that you go to a 2 day assessment at MOD police HQ which i was surprised at how quickly that would be, but yeah some advice please lol. Many Thanks

#132 wba1990

wba1990

Starting Out

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

Is anyone on here an officer with MODP? Just curious as to what a typical day for you would be? Thinking of applying but would like to fully understand the role before applying

#133 police_uk

police_uk

Learning the Ropes

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

Good evening all,
Just wandering what promotion opportunities are like in the mod police? Does every shift just have 1 sgt or do the bigger stations such as awe have more then 1?

Cheers

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users