• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 Shadow16

Shadow16

Learning the Ropes

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

Was unsuccessful at the interview but passed everything else. Will be back applying in 6 months.. good luck all!

Same with myself mate, even though I passed it last time using same examples.

Are you getting feedback on the interview ? I got in touch with HR and they are arranging it for me.

Well least I know the fitness wasn't as bad as it sounded. Good luck everyone else, I've been in touch with a few who are going through medical/vetting.

Best of luck :)

Edited by Shadow16, 16 September 2012 - 01:43 PM.

#52 campbell22

campbell22

L Plates

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

Hi does anyone know when the training is as I failed vetting last year and was told again to reapply in October was hoping to make this years training course

#53 Shadow16

Shadow16

Learning the Ropes

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hi does anyone know when the training is as I failed vetting last year and was told again to reapply in October was hoping to make this years training course

I believe it starts sometime this month, either the end of it or second last weekend.

Edited by Shadow16, 17 September 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#54 kev1508

kev1508

I'm new!

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

was succesful at interview etc and received a conditional offer pending medical, vetting and referee check, had my medical last week so as far as im aware its just a waiting game to find out what happens next, unless anyone has any information? sorry to hear that Chris glad to hear your sticking at it :-)

#55 chris360

chris360

L Plates

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Same with myself mate, even though I passed it last time using same examples.

Are you getting feedback on the interview ? I got in touch with HR and they are arranging it for me.

Well least I know the fitness wasn't as bad as it sounded. Good luck everyone else, I've been in touch with a few who are going through medical/vetting.

Best of luck :)

Think I may send HR a email for some feedback. Will you be applying again in 6 months?

#56 97reijam01

97reijam01

I'm new!

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

Was successful but had to pull out due to conflict with work. Expected it but still disappointed had my date for my medical and everything!

#57 Shadow16

Shadow16

Learning the Ropes

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:49 PM

Think I may send HR a email for some feedback. Will you be applying again in 6 months?

Hi yes I will be re-applying when they look for Specials again. I've just got my email and getting my feedback from a Sergeant who interviewed me and luckily enough is based at my local station, so am heading there Friday and be good to see some of the officers I know there :).

It's well worth getting feedback as you can make the appropriate changes and hopefully use new examples in the future as to what they are looking for in the Interviews.

Let me know how you get on and if you consider getting the feedback.

Was successful but had to pull out due to conflict with work. Expected it but still disappointed had my date for my medical and everything!

Am sorry to hear that, would you be considering to re-apply or does the conflict with work stop you from joining in the future? Seems a waste to pass the assessment centre and not being able to carry on.

All the best :)

Edited by Shadow16, 18 September 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#58 97reijam01

97reijam01

I'm new!

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:16 PM

Would have to join the regs? As will not be leaving my current job until accepted into the police

#59 campbell22

campbell22

L Plates

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

Hi just wondering if anyone Passed all the selection process ad started training yet

#60 kev1508

kev1508

I'm new!

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

I've had my medical and submitted vetting forms etc, not heard anything back as of yet. Has anybody had any news?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users