• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#126 Grissom

Grissom

Forum Regular

• Lifetime Power Users+
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:17 AM

Surrey Police have an example form on their recruitment site http://www.surreypol...tionprocess.cfm

#127 pcplod22

pcplod22

Starting Out

• Validating
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

Just a quick question:

How would it be viewed if a special joined the CNC for a few years as a regular officer and the tried to transfer to a 'normal' force? How is the CNC viewed by other forces as transferees? I only ask this as I have no idea how the CNC is viewed by other forces and officers.

Any comments welcomed

bit of a late reply but I have asked about this before, if you became a cnc officer and after your 2 years you wanted to move to a home office force, there are a few that will accept you.... the met is one as I emailed them to ask, you can transfer (missing out the recruitment process) but you would have to start as a new probationer and do all the home office training. hope that helps and I did ask this a few months ago, and going by how much things change this may not be the case now.

#128 Gizzy

Gizzy

Supreme Poster

• Members
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

bit of a late reply but I have asked about this before, if you became a cnc officer and after your 2 years you wanted to move to a home office force, there are a few that will accept you.... the met is one as I emailed them to ask, you can transfer (missing out the recruitment process) but you would have to start as a new probationer and do all the home office training. hope that helps and I did ask this a few months ago, and going by how much things change this may not be the case now.

Thanks prawno,

Thought this would be the case.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users