• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 11rich11

11rich11

Settling In

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

Iv passed everything for the west mids and have been told that its up review in september, now if training doesn't start up i really want to be part of the specials, and as i live round the corner from staffordshire county, i was wondering if any one can tell me if i could swap my app to staffordshire, even though they are not recruiting?

#2 Dale-Staffs

Dale-Staffs

Forum Regular

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:29 PM

Iv passed everything for the west mids and have been told that its up review in september, now if training doesn't start up i really want to be part of the specials, and as i live round the corner from staffordshire county, i was wondering if any one can tell me if i could swap my app to staffordshire, even though they are not recruiting?

11rich11

As far as I am aware all courses are full in staffordshire and they will not be recruiting until late next year so it will not benefit you anyway.

Best course of action is to call recruitment.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Dale

Edited by Dale-Staffs, 07 August 2011 - 08:31 PM.

#3 11rich11

11rich11

Settling In

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

11rich11

As far as I am aware all courses are full in staffordshire and they will not be recruiting until late next year so it will not benefit you anyway.

Best course of action is to call recruitment.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Dale

Fantastic! ok well thanks for the info, ill stick to the west mids, and probs try for the british transport police when the open recruitment in my area. what part of stafford will you be based?

#4 AmISpecial

AmISpecial

Settling In

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

Fantastic! ok well thanks for the info, ill stick to the west mids, and probs try for the british transport police when the open recruitment in my area. what part of stafford will you be based?

Might be worth giving them a call just incase they have some cancellations 11rich11.

#5 clint_degrey

clint_degrey

Learning the Ropes

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but here goes... Im just going through the vetting/medical stages of being a Special at Humberside Police, I'm also a third year student who is in Hull for the University. What I want to know is, how easy would it be to transfer my application to Staffs in August after I have done all of my training? Humberside Police have told me that it isn't a problem this end, this surprised me because I would of done ALL of the training up here and then at the end, i'll be moving back to Stoke-On-Trent. They have said it would depend on Staffs Police.

Has anyone any idea's tha can help?

Thanks, Clint

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users