• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

Learning the Ropes

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

If the neighbours are feeding him prawns get some Caviar in, and maybe some of those little wafer thin crackers, a nice glass of Chardonay and a mouse for desert. I doubt he'd stray very far then.

Don't you mean "mousse? :unsure: "

#27 Sidious

Sidious

Lifetime Power User

• Lifetime Power Users+
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:27 PM

perhaps a NH officer or PCSO might make them think twice after a knock on the door.

'Not a Police Matter' springs to mind. I have a cat who is a right tart. He will sit outside anyones house howling for food and isn't shy about going in if they will let him.

The cat will do as he pleases, and there isn't much you can do about it to be honest.

#28 Frogman

Frogman

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

Many many years ago we had exactly the same issue with our cat Zoe.

You named your cat ZOE?????

The cat will do as he pleases, and there isn't much you can do about it to be honest.

Yep. Cats do their own thing. Period.

#29 Rocket

Rocket

PoliceSpecials.COM Staff

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:26 PM

You named your cat ZOE?????

Yes, and we now have a cat called Tammy.

Is that OK?

#30 Frogman

Frogman

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,759 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

Yes, and we now have a cat called Tammy.

Is that OK?

Well yes, of course it's ok - on button moon :unsure:

#31 Wricko

Wricko

I'm new!

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:39 AM

One of my Ex's bought a kitten a few years back, we lived a few miles apart. It went missing for a couple of months and then one day I noticed a Cat in my garden that looked exactly the same. I told my then Girlfriend and she saw it in next doors garden a few days later, we lured it over only for her to confirm it was her Cat and we found out that it had been living there for a few months after following one of there cats in at meal time. I dunno whether it had followed me home one day and decided to set up camp next door, or whether my ex had trained it to spy on me just incase I was unfaithful or something along those lines.
Just found it funny how it travelled a few miles and out of 100's of houses chose the one next door to me!

Edited by Wricko, 14 February 2011 - 08:38 AM.

#32 Strathy-SC

Strathy-SC

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:56 AM

Happened to my cousin and they ended up giving the cat to the person who kept looking after it.

#33 TallGuy

TallGuy

Supreme Poster

• Lifetime Power Users+
  • 3,213 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

Not that uncommon really. My neighbours moved a few miles away and a couple of weeks later their cat turned up on my doorstep, like it often did while they still lived there.

#34 arpitapalit

arpitapalit

I'm new!

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:13 AM

I have 10 cats,but my house is small.they use to wander around my neighbourhood for some times.But the problem is ,my neighbours(Most of them) don't like it.They  abuse us and, worst,hurt them.I cant afford that much space for them,and I offcourse dont want to confine them,as that will be punishment for them,which they dont deserve.I feel very sad.Anyone faces such situations?

#35 Shmook

Shmook

Forum Regular

• Power Users
  • 567 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

Maybe if you can't afford enough room for them, you shouldn't have got 10 cats ;)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users